Professional Certificate in Public Sector and Non-Profit Marketing
Program Starts January 20, 2010! Register Today!
- Do you work in the government, a crown corporation/agency, a non-profit organization or an association?
- Are you responsible for marketing products or services, social marketing, generating revenue, community outreach, strategic communications or web/digital marketing?
- Are you frustrated that most programs offered in marketing or communications are not designed for the public or non-profit sectors?
- Do you feel that you are falling behind because you are not up-to-date on the latest marketing communications technologies and strategies such as web 2.0?
- Do you want to gain value-added skills to improve your expertise in marketing and communications?
The Professional Certificate in Public Sector and Non-Profit Marketing offers in-depth, advanced-level training in core areas that are critical for marketers in these sectors to excel in their positions. The program provides intensive training of two days per month over a six-month period.
Special Announcement: We have added a new module and seminar leader this year which should be very exciting. Mike Kujawski from the Centre of Excellence for Public Sector Marketing will introduce you to the new world of social media, web 2.0 and digital marketing !!!!
We still have spots open for this very popular program! Be sure to reserve your spot for this cutting-edge learning experience!
5 reasons you should register:
- You will learn marketable skills such as how to use the latest technologies in marketing communications such as social media/web 2.0
- You will share experiences with marketers in your sector and expand your network for future collaborations.
- You will be taught by top professionals in the field who are able to apply real world experiences to their teaching
- You will be provided with comprehensive take home materials.
- You will develop an “action oriented” strategic marketing plan for your organization
THE BEST PART– this popular program is fast-tracked to allow you to fully develop your marketing skills and receive your Professional Certificate in Public Sector and Non-Profit Marketing in just 5 months of part-time study, ideal for both you and your employer.
“I found the course excellent and know it will be useful in my current capacity at Industry Canada and in future positions. I was especially impressed with the quality and variety of instructors and felt that their differing backgrounds and experience brought a lot to the course. I have recommended it to my colleagues on a number of occasions and will continue to do so.”
Linda Diaz, Senior Project Officer, Strategic Communications and Planning, Industry Canada
This course will change the way you approach membership marketing and the development of strategic partnerships in your association. This course is a pre-requisite for effective Not-for-profit sector marketing. Finally – a comprehensive marketing course that speaks to the needs and realities of not-for-profit associations.”
Monica Helgoth, Director, Strategic Partnerships, Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
|Register Now! »|