MARCOM 2010 … Don’t Miss it!
Jim Mintz – Presenter
Are you finding it difficult to convince senior management to provide sufficient funds to run an effective campaign?
Are your budgets diminishing but you are expected to deliver social marketing campaigns that have maximum impact on changing attitudes and behaviours?
Are you running campaigns which have a multitude of tactics but lack a coherent strategy?
Are you finding it difficult to demonstrate to your management that your campaigns are having real impact?
Are your campaigns based on solid analysis and research?
Do you have the evaluation tools and performance measures to demonstrate success?
Do you find that you develop plans but your campaigns never get off the ground?
Do you find that poor execution skills in your organization results in campaigns which are poorly implemented
You Will Learn:
- How to use a step-by-step structured approach to preparing a social marketing plan: that is actionable; has maximum impact and lead to successful implementation.
- How to present and “sell” your social marketing strategy to management.
- How to Implement a social marketing program on a very tight budget.
- How social marketing gives you a single approach: for mobilizing communities; influencing the media; advocating key stakeholders and building strategic alliances with business.
The Course Workbook (included) guides you through the process for creating your own Customized Social Marketing Action Plan.
For those who register for Jim Mintz ‘ workshop receive a complementary 1 hour telephone consultation with him to discuss strategies related to your social marketing initiative.
The Social Marketing Planning – Implementing an Effective Campaign is presented as a pre-conference workshop at MARCOM 2010, the premiere educational forum for public and not-for-profit marketers and communicators. Click here for more details about MARCOM.
Investment: $395.00 to attend Social Marketing Planning – Implementing an Effective Campaign (June 9 2010 )
Or take advantage of the 3-day MARCOM package (June 9-11) at $1,190.00 (Public Sector) or $945.00 (Not-for-Profit Sector) where you’ll hear from Canada’s top marketing experts and share ideas with your peers in the areas of strategic marketing planning, branding, social media and much more.
Here’s what participants said about Jim’s most recent workshops:
- “Great workshop –the step by step approach to social marketing is a great asset! I will be able to use the information immediately.”
- “This workshop was a uniquely valuable experience and I like the focus on outcomes”.
- “The workshop gives you a systematic, audience-based approach to marketing to stimulate behavior change.”
Take the next step: Join Jim Mintz and move your plan into action!